Tuesday, October 12, 2010

2nd Kiva Loan

Christine is a 31-year-old woman, married with four children aged 12, 8, 6, and 1. She cares for her family and lives in her own permanent house. Her family goal is to educate her children. Her home address is Masindi, Uganda.

She is into the poultry business and has been doing it for two years now. She started with a few chicks but now has many and the challenge she faces is that chicken feed is expensive. In future she wishes to expand her business to supply both broilers and layers. She needs the loan to buy more chicks.


When I read about this woman needing a loan to buy more chicks I just had to help out a fellow chicken farmer. My grandparents chicken farm was the bread & butter of their small farm; I miss those days. Christine still needs $325; contact me if you would like to help out.

No comments:

Post a Comment