Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Busy Day Today


Long, long ago while still in high school my first job was in retail sales as a kitchen designer. It was very common to have a quiet boring day when all of a sudden the showroom would fill with customers and the sales staff and myself would be running around like chickens with our heads cut off. 15 years later I had a marketing job that involved telephone sales.  Again, hours of  quiet boredom would pass when all of a sudden the phones would ring and there weren't enough sales people to take all the calls.  Contracting is the same way.  For days it seems like you can't get a sub on your job site  when all of a sudden they all show up at once.  Today we have the masons and plumbing crew all stepping over each other; we are making progress in leaps and bounds.  This in itself isn't overwhelming but I also have a buyer arriving for the motor home. This could turn out to be a great day on all fronts. Here are a few wildlife photos from my living room, gotta run for now, construction management and an RV shopper are calling to me.




L

No comments:

Post a Comment