Thursday, July 26, 2012

Today's Wildlife

Just when we thought we had seen all the wildlife the Catalina foothills has to offer a new species was pointed out to me by the steel workers after they arrived at 6:30 this morning.  When they pointed towards a tree and in their best English said "beast" I wasn't sure what I would see.  I have no way of knowing whether these are Africanized bees or not though they seemed very calm.  They made me miss my bee keeping days; at one time I kept 9 hives. Maybe I'll start up a couple colonies; Arizona is supposed to be a good place to keep bees.



The pool construction moves forward again. Today they're laying the web of re-bar required to give the gunite the reinforcement needed to support the weight of all the water. The next subcontractor will be the electrician followed by an inspection by the county, then comes the gunite. Better start shopping for a bathing suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment